The St. Paul Lutheran Church and School community has dedicated our private Christian elementary school to providing students with a meaningful and comprehensive education that will give them a future filled with opportunity. We desire that our students are given opportunities to find their individual interests in a learning-rich environment.
St. Paul creates an ideal learning environment where the whole child is valued and challenged. We provide an interactive learning environment, a rich and challenging curriculum, creative outlets, and a genuine awareness of the world around us. And we make caring for, encouraging, and valuing our students a priority. With a student-to-teacher ratio of around 8:1, each day both children and teachers are encouraged to reach beyond their own potential while fostering Christian values and a love of learning.
- Average class size of 8
- Complete and certified curriculum
- Highly qualified, Oregon State certified teachers
- Smart Board technology in every elementary classroom
- Teaching to a variety of learning styles and interests
- Art, Music, and Spanish
- Off-campus P.E.: swimming, gymnastics, tennis, basketball, and non-contact martial arts
- Field trips throughout the county and state
- Large Library
- Computer Lab